Saville Accreditation Program - Upcoming events more
Saville Assessment International Accreditation Programme
Why Saville Accreditation?
For talent management professionals, the accreditation provides a sound framework for identifying, assessing and developing competencies in the organisation, to power high potential programmes.
For leadership development professionals, the accreditation provides tools for capturing organisational priorities, assessing leaderships styles, alignment of competencies with organisational priorities and evaluating leaders’ impact using psychometric and 360-degree feedback tools.
For consultants, trainers and facilitators, the accreditation provides tools for auditing talent, team orientations and methods to support performance improvement initiatives.
- The Saville Assessment Accreditation Programme will enable you to:
- Identify job requirements or competencies needed for roles while hiring or running hi-potential assessments (high potential assessments or high-potential assessment programmes?)
- Use psychometric reports to make better hiring decisions, carry out accurate screening in high-volume-hiring processes and run more informed competency-based interviews
- Administer, interpret and use Saville Reports in talent processes
- Understand the technical aspects of psychometrics
- Experience the assessments and reports for yourself
Use Saville reports to give developmental feedback, identify individual strengths, challenge areas and build individual development plans.
The 3-day programme covers Saville Wave and Aptitude assessments in mix of theoretical and practical modules:
DAY 1: Participants are introduced to psychometric testing, understanding job analysis using competency-based card-sort, Saville’s behavioural model, Statistical concepts and learning to read scores.
DAY 2: Participants practice interpretation of scores and deep dives. They learn to read the reports and practise giving feedback to each other.
DAY 3:Participants understand the aptitude framework and assessments. They learn about reliability and validity; use Saville Assessments in different case studies – hiring, development planning, leadership development using IMPACT framework and 360-degree feedback tools.
Duration: 3 days
Pre-work: 2 hours
Post programme assignments: 10 hours (optional)
Certification Exam Required: No
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be eligible to purchase and use the Saville Assessments and reports through Anahat. They will also receive certificates from Saville Assessment, UK, indicating their eligibility to use the Saville Wave and Aptitude assessments.
To download the program brochure, click here.