Evolution and Model
The Diamond Power Index® (DPI) is a scientifically valid instrument that has been normed by more than 500 leaders from 62 unique organizations, spanning 12 different countries.
It measures the impact leaders have on those around them and how effectively they are able to inspire, empower, and achieve results.
The DPI® guides leaders on a journey of self-development, and provides actionable insights for motivating, influencing, and inspiring the people around them.
DPI®’s framework looks at three aspects of power:
- Personal Power: The leader’s own sense of power and capacity to impact the world.
- Power Perspective: A 360° assessment that profiles a leader’s effectiveness along the critical dimensions of power and authority.
- Developmental Drive: Characteristics and capacities that support or hinder the process of personal and leadership development.
Certification on Power Intelligence® can help you enhance leadership potential. The Diamond Power Index® assessment can serve as a leadership solution in your organization.The Diamond Power Index® can be used to:
- Accelerate leader development
- Develop high potentials
- Manage transitions and succeed at the next level of leadership
- Develop effective teamwork
- Create a healthy workplace culture
The Diamond Power Index® comprises questions that pertain to a variety of leadership related competencies. Results from these questions are combined into 'scales' that are presented in context through these reports.
|Report Name||Description||Sample Report|
|Leader Report||Provides an asssessment of your personal power, power perspective, developmental drive and coaching guide.||View Sample|
|Coaching Report||Provides in-depth guidance on how to use results from the DPI to aid your client in their development||View Sample|
|Group Report||It interprets overall strengths and opportunities, and targets interventions for development||View Sample|
Please note that these reports are indicative only. To know more write to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the white paper, Julie Diamond Ph.D. discusses how power is used in an organization and how it has an outsized effect on the organization’s culture. But power use is a blind spot: even the most well-meaning leaders aren’t always aware of the impact they have on others. Why? Because power doesn’t only change you; it changes the people around you. For more information and case studies on how a leader can develop his use of power, click here.