MBTI® - Upcoming events more
MBTI® Products More
MBTI® Flip a Type Tip
Quick tips for working more effectively with people of all types
Product Code: 6015View More Details
Introduction to Myers Briggs® Type ( 7th Edition)
Isabel Briggs Myers
Product Code: 6229View More Details
Introduction to Type and Communications
Product Code: 6289View More Details
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Why MBTI® Certification?
For professionals in executive coaching, the certification provides tools for helping clients increase their self-awareness and identify their strengths and blind spots. For trainers and consultants, the certification enables them to help improve individual and organizational performance and enhance team communication and dynamics. You will be able to enrich your professional skills for helping others discover the power of their personality with the MBTI instrument through one of the world’s most popular organizational development certification programs.
Benefits of the Programme
- The MBTI® Certification Program will enable you to:
- Gain a better understanding of your personality preferences, and those of others' as well, and how they affect personal and professional relationships.
- Deliver more effective development programs that comes with a with a greater understanding of your people, teams, and organization.
- Enhance teamwork by providing insight to team members, into their personality preferences and that of their colleagues.
- Help individuals understand how their preferences relate to choices in their educational and future career path. ( There was a repletion of gain understanding….)
- Grow professionally, through access to and insight into the world’s most widely used personality assessment, so that you can help others be their best.
This four-day certification programme provides participants with the knowledge of the type theory and key Myers-Briggs Type applications, broken down into an easily understandable format:
DAY 1: Participants learn about the evolution and model of the MBTI® instrument, and how they can present and use the instrument for people who approach them.
DAY 2: Once the fundamentals have been established, participants spend time understanding how to use the MBTI® instrument in their work places and teams, and practice presenting the instrument to clients.
DAY 3:This day is spent exploring type dynamics and individual development, delving deeper into decoding each function of a personality type in relation to the other functions.
Day 4:On the final day, participants explore the facets of the Step II report, and how they can use these to address different client needs.
Participants will need to successfully clear the assessments administered at the end of each of the five modules, over the four days, to demonstrate their understanding of the course material.
Duration: 4 days
Pre-work: 6 to 10 hours
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be eligible to purchase and use the MBTI® assessments and reports through Anahat. They will also receive a certificate from CPP Asia Pacific, indicating their eligibility to use the MBTI® instrument. To download the program brochure, click here.