Strong® Accreditation Program - Upcoming events more
Strong® Accreditation Program Products More
Where Do I Go Next?
Fred Borgen and Judith Grutter
Product Code: 8432View More Details
Strong Interest Inventory User's Guide
Judith Grutter and Allen L Hammer
Product Code: 8403View More Details
Strong Interest Inventory Manual - Revised
Product Code: 8410View More Details
Strong Interest Inventory® Accreditation Programme
The Strong Interest Inventory® certification enables you to provide your clients with a dynamic career direction and insight into options that align with their interests and abilities. It will teach you how to professionally and ethically use the Strong Interest Inventory assessment for career exploration and development. Read more about Strong Interest Inventory here.Why Strong Certification?
For a school counsellor, the certification provides tools to help students choose a college major and explore career options. In addition, it also helps students looking for enriching extracurricular activities.
For a career coach or career guidance professional, the certification delivers an additional tool for helping clients with their professional development, employee engagement, and reintegration into the workplace.
For HR and talent management professionals, the certification provides ways in which engaging talent development programmes and career paths can be crafted for employees, that are aligned to their interests, hence assuring more engagement and ROI on talent programmes.
The Strong Certification Program will enable you to:
- Empower individuals to identify careers, jobs, and activities that closely align with their interests.
- Offer different perspectives on career direction, from general areas of interest to specific occupations.
- Provide robust and reliable data about a person’s interests and work preferences.
- Help organizations retain employees by uncovering work areas in which their people are more likely to thrive.
The one-day programme covers the following:
- Holland’s theory of personalities and work environments (RIASEC) Validity and reliability information
- Testing and measurement concepts
- Instructions for administering the assessment and using Strong reports, and support materials for career exploration and development
- Techniques for interpreting the Strong assessment’s scales and applying its insights
- Ways to provide feedback and response to client questions Ethical considerations
Duration: 1 days
Pre-work: 4-6 hours
Post programme assignments: 2 hours
Certification Exam Required: No
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be eligible to purchase and use the Strong Interest Inventory® and reports through Anahat. They will also receive a certificate from The Myers-Briggs Company, indicating their eligibility to use the Strong Interest Inventory®.